We have expanded our Open Source Think Tank conference into a year-long thought leadership program of events and communications, bringing together global senior executives to discuss the present and future of open source in a collaborative and collegial manner.
Held in various locations across the globe, Think Tank Dinner events will take place throughout the year, offering executives the opportunity to network with a larger and geographically broader audience, expanding Think Tank conversations into new verticals and territories.
November 2, 2014
Among the dinner topics will be
- Open Source and the Internet of Things
- Open Source in the Enterprise
- Inner Source – the application of open source methods inside the firewall
6pm-7pm – Networking Cocktail Hour & Appetizers
7pm-9pm – Dinner & Speakers
- 7pm – Host Welcome and Opening Keynote
- 7:10pm – Keynote Speaker
- 7:20pm – First Course
- 7:40pm – Second Speaker
- 7:50pm – Second Course
- 8:30pm – Third Speaker
- 8:40pm – Final Course
Want to Attend, Sponsor or Speak at a Think Tank Dinner?
Contact us at: ThinkTankDinners@blackducksoftware.com
Think Tank sponsorship packages offer many opportunities for visibility, branding, and customized social media and PR programs. Sponsors receive focused exposure to a select group of open source thought leaders from many global technology vendors and enterprise IT organizations as well as visibility with CIOs and industry influencers. There are multiple platinum, gold and silver sponsorship packages ranging from $60,000 to $15,000. They provide for unique promotion and exposure at Think Tank Dinners that can be customized by global location and industry focus. Platinum and gold level sponsorships also provide high-profile visibility and participation in the flagship Open Source Think Tank. Standard promotions include:
- Listing and logo on the dinner event websites
- High profile mentions in all electronic communications and social media promotions
- Seat(s) at the table of Think Tank Dinner discussion
- Signage at dinner site
- Open Source Delivers blogging opportunities
- Inclusion in social media campaigns via Twitter feeds and LinkedIn Groups.
- Opportunity for topically related co-branded webinars and whitepapers
For more sponsorship details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.